[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: newbie: looking to implement an old POJO client

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 12:01:11 EST 2008

Yes.. of course, you need to configure the hibernate.cfg.xml file to connect to you database that have the jBPM schema. You can do that in the following way, if you are in a standalone application with a postgreSQL DB:

  |   <!-- hibernate dialect -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect</property>
  |
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.postgresql.Driver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">user</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password">password</property>
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->

In the case that you are using jBPM in an Application Server you could look in my post:
http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2008/08/26/jugando-con-jbpm-9-cambiando-de-datasource/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188206#4188206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188206