[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating Seam 2.1.0 SP1 Web Project with Tools 3 b

elenctic87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 12:59:27 EST 2008

I am 100% sure I'm using Ganymede (info from Help->About Eclipse: Eclipse Platform, Version: 3.4.1, Build id: M20080911-1700).

I tried creating a new Seam Web Project using the Configuration settings of "Dynamic Web Project with Seam 2.0".  This does not include JPA.  I still get a NullPointerException.  There is no verbose exception information on the linux shell console from which I started eclipse, however.  I just tried again to create a Seam 2.0 project with JPA support and all I got was the NullPointerException (no verbose exception output this time.)

What other info can I give you to help solve this?  I am doing something really basic and running into this error.  With WebTools 3.0 alpha 1 and this exact version of eclipse I did not run into this error.  (Mind you, I'm not mixing alpha1 install with beta1 install, I started from a fresh eclipse).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188226#4188226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188226