[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Cannot build bottom up web service in eclipse using JBos

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 16:50:31 EST 2008

Sounds good.

Like I said I created a simple web service that returns a int.  I can publish the web service using 'run as server" in eclipse and select the JBOSS 4.2 server.  I can go to http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services and see my service and the WSDL.

I can create a WSDL file in eclipse by new -> other -> WSDL and give it the url of the WSDL on the server.

BUT if I try and create the WSDL through new -> other -> web service I get the error in the first post.

Also I want to create  a client web service by new -> other -> web service client.  When I select either my WSDL I generated in eclipse or the one on the server I get the same error as in the last post.

I am using Eclipse v3.4 (for EE), and JBOSS 4.2.

Thanks again and let me know if I can provide you with anything else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188286#4188286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188286