[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: deploy a procesee to jboss server suing java code

ziccardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 03:31:06 EST 2008

>From your stack trace, it seems to me you are still using the ANT TASK.

If you use the code I posted, you won't get ant tasks errors.

You just have to :

* Configure Hibernate so that it uses your database (hibernate.cfg.xml in your classpath)
* Configure JBPM (jbpm.cfg.xml in your classpath)
* Put JBPM libraries and Hibernate libraries in your classpath (WEB-INF/lib directory if you are creating a web application).

Then use this code:

  | byte[] parBytes = readFully("yourfile.par");
  |
  | JbpmContext ctx = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  | new DeployProcessCommand(parBytes).execute(ctx);
  | ctx.close();

Hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188366#4188366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188366