[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JDK 1.6.0_10/JBoss4.2.0.GA/JBossWS 2.0.0 - setProperty m

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 05:02:20 EST 2008

"pallas_athena" wrote : I have the same issues with the following config:
  | Windows XP
  | JDK 1.6.0_10
  | JBoss AS 5.0.0 CR2
  | JBossWS 3.0.4
  |
  | I, too, have followed the steps described in https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/SOA-984
  | and https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1439.
  |
  | So upgrading to newer versions might not be a guarantee for success, either :-/

Did you try using the jdk6 distribution of the AS? Otherwise, could you please double-check again which jars (where they come from) are you using at runtime on client side (you get exceptions on client side, don't you?) ?
We run the whole testsuite with JDK 6 every night (and of course before every release), so this should really work http://jbossws.jboss.org:8180/hudson/job/Native-Core-AS-5.0.0-JDK6/ (<-- this is with AS 5.0.0.CR2 and the current jbossws trunk)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188392#4188392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188392