[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB 3.1 Embeddable

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 08:20:46 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : but testing with mvn command "mvn test" doesn't work, because of java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/metadata/process/chain/ProcessorChain.

I noticed that error this morning while trying out few things. Here's what i did:

- I have the EJB3 SVN repository on my local setup. So i did a clean install on the entire EJB3 project:

mvn -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true clean install

- I then did a clean install of my sample EJB3.1 project to get my EJB3.1 test case running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188459#4188459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188459