[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Classloading docs?

emmartins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 11:20:15 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : What exactly are you trying to do/hack? :-)

Putting the whole process in a simple manner, we monitor deployment of specific jars (JAIN SLEE deployable units), extract it to a directory in the server's temp one, and load its content (some is abstract so we need to do concrete implementations with javassist) to a specific class loader. This class loader now (Mobicents JAIN SLEE 1.2.x and JBoss AS4) is connected to the shared repository (the code to create it is in the first post) but in next version, compliant with JAIN SLEE 1.1 specs, we will need to support some kind of class loader composition among deployable units.

So... right now what we are exactly needing with this stuff is to create a class loader pointing to the URL where the deployable unit content was unpackaged and another class loader pointing to the URL where the concrete impl of abstract JAIN SLEE components was generated.

I will look at this links you shared, thanks :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188512#4188512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188512