[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Permanent POJOs?

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 11:43:22 EST 2008

Hm, maybe.  Perhaps this kind of thing should just be outside the purview of the MC altogether, or perhaps it's just a bad idea in general.  I would have liked to provide a mechanism where you could deploy and undeploy URL protocol handlers but I don't think it's going to be possible without introducing an additional API (which I guess isn't out of the question either; it's just not as elegant as I'd like).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188520#4188520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188520