[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cannot start Jboss

jesfalso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 11 16:58:04 EST 2008

Hi again, thanks for your answers, but when I have tried it seem to happen the same. I have disabled the antivirus and the firewall (including services) and have gotten the same result. I have tried witrin this addreses and the comand and I got no answer.
I have tried to use a program called CruiseControl which works al 8080 port as well, and it doesn't load completely, it happens the same, but there's nothing listening at port 8080. It's everything very extrange. I can't change of PC because this is the only one I have at home, and I can't format it right now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188610#4188610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188610