[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How can i get inform about running tokens/processes.

exe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 08:03:35 EST 2008

I have a Message Driven Bean for controlling the processes.
I need some information about the running processes, wich process/tokens is in waiting state, where can i signal the process to resume executions.
What is the pattern if i  want to create a processManaggerMDB that can
- start the process   (this part is ok :))
- create a list from waiting process  ( i need to create a task for every resumable tokens?)
-signaling (i want to take a signal for the tokens to resume the process executions. Need i lock the processInstace prevent from the Paralel executions that can occure hibernate exception, and unlock when the executor finished - the process finished or entered a new wait state.-

thx,

Janos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188768#4188768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188768