[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Classloading docs?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 08:29:52 EST 2008

"emmartins" wrote : almost there:

  |   | VirtualFile tempClassDeploymentDirVF = VFS.getRoot(getTempClassDeploymentDir().toURL());
  |   | VFSClassLoaderPolicy classLoaderPolicy = VFSClassLoaderPolicy.createVFSClassLoaderPolicy(tempClassDeploymentDirVF);
  |   | ClassLoader classLoader = classLoaderSystem.registerClassLoaderPolicy(classLoaderPolicy);
  |   |

  | This registers the policy pointing to the URL in the default domain, that's fine, the issue now is that once I change to this class loader it doesn't see other classes in the class loader domain. Perhaps any config detail of the policy is missing?

classLoaderPolicy.setImportAll(true); // if you want to see other classes in the domain
classLoaderPolicy.setExportAll(ExportAll.NON_EMPTY)); // if you want others to see your classes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188776#4188776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188776