[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: classCastException while casting ejb Home's proxy.

cangelim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 08:39:25 EST 2008

Hi!

My question is: if I have the ejbs already packaged and deployed, and all i want to do is build and deploy a simple web app client using some of the ejbs' exposed services in the same container (local interfaces), without manipulating the original ear package. AFAIK the package layout would have to be:

  | ear file:
  | -- ejbs in a jar file
  | -- jar dependencies
  |
  | war file:
  | -- web app with ejb-client (exposed interfaces) inside web-inf/lib

Ok, as was discussed, the solution would be putting the web app client inside the ear file. But I need the client outside it. How can I do it?

This ClassCastException seems to be a classloading problem... Isn't jboss team addressing it?

Cheers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188780#4188780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188780