[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - New classfiles not getting picked up from EAR

aditya_adobe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 08:59:06 EST 2008

I have an application running on JBoss 4.0.3 deployed as an EAR.
If I update some classfiles in one of the wars present inside the ear, and restart the server, the changes are not picked up many a times. I have to manually go and delete the files from tmp and work folder and then start the server.
Is there a way to force JBoss to pick up new files each time. Is this a known bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188787#4188787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188787