[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Question about jBPM Client API

benhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 10:52:24 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : The current 'api' has been fairly stable for the last 2 years, so it is not really bad thing to use (even across upgrades). The 'stable' api will not be fully ready until the 4.0 CR1 release I think. The upcoming January release of jBPM 4 (alpha 1) will contain the first cut of this stable api. So you just have to be a little patient or do what the others did.... go with the current api

I forgot to mention that I am more familiar with current 'api': interfaced in jBPM 3 code base, if this is what you mean. But I am worried whether migration could be a problem later for jBPM 4 in the near future.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188828#4188828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188828