[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can i get inform about running tokens/processes.

exe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 11:49:01 EST 2008

My problem is the next:

First:  load process instance send signal to token (now the node thread is running ... )

while the node is running i load the process instance from an other jbpm context and try to send an other signal i'll get an exception: "Error signalling token: An exception of type "org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException" was thrown. " is it ok.

But how can i determine  the process has a running unfinished process node (a running action thread in a remoteJbpm context) or not ?
I load the process instance and start a node execution but the node isn't persisted while the node execution is not finished. I need something like this: loadProcess lockProcess->token.signal but i need to list locked (running) intances.

I want to create a "process console" to monitor all process instances and send signal if it is possible

instance 1 (is in node2 wait state) [send signal to token1 t1]

instance 2 (node2)

instance 3 (is in node5 wait state) [send signal child token t1][send signal to child token t2]

Janos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188853#4188853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188853