[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Message distribution in cluster

rana24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 12:14:35 EST 2008

Hi ,
We have a scenario , where my MDB is listening to a  Queue ,  application is configured in to cluster. JMS client is sending msg to Queue . Surprisingly all the  messages are coming to Node1 in  Cluster. We wanted to distribute it to all the nodes but it is not working.
I am making context from  all the  nodes in server (comma separated)
Tried with JNDI & HA-JNDI.
I am using  JBM1.3 with Jboss 4.2.3 . I tried providing , ClusterRouterFactory as  RoundRobinRouterFactory to PostOffice but it gave me endless stack trace  :(  .
With  defaultRouterFactory it works fine but directed to Node 1 only.

Can  anyone throw up some light ?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188868#4188868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188868