[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 13:38:54 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : JBoss running on Windows and JConsole on Fedora working connecting to windows okay, but trying to run JBoss on Fedora and JConsole on windows did not?

That is correct.

anonymous wrote :  Presumably if I find a Linux OS with a desktop envrionment you're saying JConsole _might_ work?

No. I think the problem is with the Linux server - the ports are not really open, so the connection is not happening.

I'll experiment some more and post my results.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188886#4188886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188886