[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Destroy third party session when logging off portal

tulip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 19:54:21 EST 2008

Hi All,
Here are my env details:

Jboss Portal : 2.7.0CR1 (deployed from source)
Jboss app server : 4.2.2.GA
JDK: 1.5
Portlet Bridge : B3

We are integrating with a 3rd party software and I am creating a session with the 3rd party application in my jboss portlet. I need to destroy the 3rd party session when user clicks on the portal logout link or clicks on any other tab of the portal. I have stored the 3rd part session in the PortletRequest object. I checked the 'SignoutCommand.java' class and I am not sure how can I get a handle to the portletRequest so I can close the 3rd party session. Is there any other way to close the session?
I am using jboss portlet bridge and richfaces for my portlet implementation.

Appreciate any suggestions/comments.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188946#4188946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188946