[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: where to set the JAVA_OPTS for Max memory allocated

gan.gary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 20:54:07 EST 2008

Thanks erasmomarciano, jaikiran, PeterJ. I think i gotta modify the "run.bat" anyway, because I need to run the JBoss as windows service, "service.bat" which in turn will call "run.bat" thru':

:cmdStart
  | REM Executed on service start
  | del .r.lock 2>&1 | findstr /C:"being used" > nul
  | if not errorlevel 1 (
  |   echo Could not continue. Locking file already in use.
  |   goto cmdEnd
  | )
  | echo Y > .r.lock
  | jbosssvc.exe -p 1 "Starting %SVCDISP%" > run.log
  | call run.bat < .r.lock -b 0.0.0.0 >> run.log 2>&1
  | jbosssvc.exe -p 1 "Shutdown %SVCDISP% service" >> run.log
  | del .r.lock
  | goto cmd
  | End

Hi erasmomarciano
 anonymous wrote : It is not rigth to modify the file run.bat
Just curious what make you think we cannot modify it? ANy idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188953#4188953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188953