[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Executable file created by install4j can not be run

cpsaop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 23:03:21 EST 2008

Hi Flavia,
Many thanks for your reply. Actually, I have tried both of the instrumentors, ClassicInstrumentor(by the property you mentioned) and GeneratedAdvisorInstrumentor(by default), but VerifyError still occurs, although the exception message is different.

I am wondering, Will JBoss AOP community work on the integration issue with install4J? Currently, it's install4J launcher that doesn't support JBoss AOP weaving class. Hope for your response!!!

BR!
Hualin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188965#4188965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188965