[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - deployment in starter kit

asique do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 23:42:52 EST 2008

I m new in jboss jBPM.i have downloaded the jBPM starter kit 3.1.3 after doing all configuration i can run jboss AS and use the default websale prject
i have also developed my own process and deployed it using eclipse
as far as i know a process archive is created that is deployed on jboss AS
but i can't find any .par file in jboss-server directory
the directory structure for a deployed process definition is a black hole for me
can any body help me if i want to deploy my own web application just like websale

plz help me out

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188967#4188967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188967