[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - not persisting instances

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 09:11:38 EST 2008

In the documentation it says that persistence is optional. Now, I have some workflows I would like to persist and some I do not, within the same enviroment. I though that

    lJbpmContext.save(lProcessInstance);

Would trigger the storage, but appearantly that is not needed and any workflow is persisted when created (if hibernate is configured). Is that correct? Or is it possible to keep a workflow instance in memory only?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189088#4189088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189088