[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Permanent POJOs?

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 10:53:45 EST 2008

Yup, this is the basic issue.  As it happens, we've hacked our way past it for now.  But yeah I think the proxy notion is the way to go (eventually).  The problem I had was that the actual handlers implement all protected methods, so unless you use reflection or similar tricks, you can't really proxy to another implementation.  So I figure that we could create an interface which pluggable URL handlers must implement, and proxy to that.  Someday.  :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189134#4189134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189134