[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 Design Question: Stateful Process Instance

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 14:30:55 EST 2008

Ok, now I understand what you mean. I thought you did not need any persistance at all.

jBPM can already be used with persistence or not. That will certainly stay with jBPM 4. So if you do not want to persist anything yourself, you can user processinstances for that. Keep in mind though that it is not good practice to store a full domain model in jBPM via variables. Those should be separated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189210#4189210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189210