[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Configure JBM over HTTPS behind Firewall + Nat

garwind111 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 04:12:54 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a JBM application which is configured over HTTPS (HTTPS transport + SSL socket factory)

Now i must deploy it into behind a firewall. I opened the following ports :

Host F (proxy/firewall)                          Host A (my server)

I read that i must open 4457 and a secondary connection port 4460. But If i understand the thing, this is for the biscoket connector.

How does it work if I use my HTTPS connector ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189316#4189316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189316