[jboss-user] ActiveThreadCount return a wrong value?

Alban Soupper asoupper at eim.ch
Fri Nov 14 05:07:32 EST 2008

Hi all,

I the jmx-console the jboss.system:type=ServerInfo/ActiveThreadCount
give me 788 threads.

But when I invoke the jboss.system:type=ServerInfo/listThreadDump gives
me only 524 threads...

Can someone explain me what's wrong?

Alban.

Note : the JBoss version is 3.2.6 and I know it's indecent but I have no
choice :-(

This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at postmaster at eim.ch or by reply email and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and may be susceptible to data corruption, delay, interception, unauthorised amendment, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors, omissions or other such consequences which may arise as a result of this email transmission.