[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need Urgent Help; MDB

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 06:02:07 EST 2008

Okay i now get some idea about what you are trying to do :-)

Going back to my earlier reply, did you configure the MDB to be a singleton as explained in the wiki? I would recommend that you try this first on a non-clustered setup and get the singleton MDB and your entity updates working. If it does not work even on a non-clustered setup, you might be having some other issues in the application.

Let us know how it goes on a non-clustered setup. If it works on this setup then we can see why it does not work on a clustered setup. I assume you have read the "This doesn't work in a cluster?"  section in that wiki, which explains what has to be done on a clustered setup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189338#4189338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189338