[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Reliable messaging with bridge

Wayland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 06:27:02 EST 2008

If I want to guarantee a topic message is delivered to a remote server,
is it possible to use jboss message bridge to implement it?
When the remote server is down, the messages are kept persistent in the client server,
the messages are redelivered when the remote server comes back alive again.
I actually have deployed a bridge to try that, but the messages sent during the remote server's down time are all lost. So I am not sure if bridge can serve such purpose. If not, what other solutions are possible? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189343#4189343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189343