[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - db2-persistence.xml file for JBM1.4 SP3

rana24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 08:13:12 EST 2008

Hi,
I was looking with the set of persistance configuration files with JBM 1.4 SP3.
I could not get db2-persistance-service.xml for the same, I got same file posted by some user but its not working in my case. it is basically not creating any tables except  JBM_USER n JBM_ROLE. I did some changes in to xml but didnt help.
Can anyone send me a db2-persistance-service.xml for the same ?
Did some one face this issue ?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189378#4189378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189378