[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fork and join childeren

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 08:24:48 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : if you wanna really see the values variables and tokens you must debug...
+1

anonymous wrote : so... try to leave println...
leave as in abandon/ditch/get rid of... I guess...

anonymous wrote : I do not understand the problem. In order to assert something I first need to check if my idea of what is suppose to happen is correct.

That is what you do with an assert.... It prints values as well if they do not match... So you can see what you get is what you expect.

anonymous wrote : There will be no others that ever see the println statements, [/quote

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189385#4189385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189385