[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Oracle connection Issue

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 08:26:35 EST 2008

Yes.. i think you are right.. but.. when I started jBPM i see it like it involves a lot of things and i was not able to do the basic things..
When you can make it work.. you start to understand things and then knows in what you need to focus..

So if I can help here to make the things work.. then for each particular case the users/developers knows what they need to read .. like I did..

But I don't know.. I try to not bother here.. I only try to help the new people to get started.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189387#4189387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189387