[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Web Bean Discovery

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 08:40:14 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | The returned Set<Class<?>> should comprise all classes which present in this archive (and any sub-deployments it has e.g. in the war for an ear):
  |
  | * any web-beans.xml file in any root directory of the application classpath,
  | * any ejb-jar.xml file in any root directory of the application classpath that also has a web-beans.xml file, and
  | * any Java class in any archive or directory in the classpath that has a web-beans.xml file in the root directory.
Basically this is saying, give me all classes from classpath of a deployment which has web-beans.xml file in its metadata path?
I don't understand other two restrictions - ejb-jar.xml and Java class.

Note: I think web-beans.xml should be in META-INF (or WEB-INF), not in root

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189394#4189394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189394