[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm-console error

srLucas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 10:03:56 EST 2008

Hi All,
I finally solved the login issue and now I can see the processes list, but when trying to examine any process I get this error:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/sa/procdef.jsf?id=3
Line Number 92, Column 60:

this is from procdef.jsf
                        <gs:li>
  |                             <h:outputLink style="#{viewMode == 'ins' ? 'font-weight:bold' : ''}">
  |                                 <f:param name="id" value="#{id}"/>
  |                                 <f:param name="view" value="ins"/>
  |                                 Process Instances
  |                             </h:outputLink>
  |                         </gs:li>

I'm not a faces expert, so any ideas of why this is not well-formed?

it seems ok to me....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189421#4189421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189421