[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - how to get my message selector to work

ilangocal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 15:39:56 EST 2008

Hi
I have used a message selector in my MDB as follows:

@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "messageSelector", propertyValue = "sessionID='1234567')
(all on one line)

on the servlet client that sends the messages I have the following:

ObjectMessage message = session.createObjectMessage();
QueueingEntity e = new QueueingEntity();// I create an entity bean to perist messages in a database

e.setSessionID(sessionID);
message.setObject(e);
messageProducer.send(message);

Now how can I carry out message filtering in the MDB so that if I type in '123456789' the MDB should filter that message out and not accept it.

How can i test to see that a message containing '123456789' is not accepted when the MDB is reading the queue?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189529#4189529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189529