[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: help on jboss spring integration

mattlf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 17:34:38 EST 2008

Thank you for the tip. It helped

I downloaded jboss-spring-version4.zip  from source forge
and replaced  jboss-spring-jdk5.jar   with jboss-spring-jdk5-2.5.jar  found on sourceforge as well
and deployed everything in deploy / jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer

and it works (Jboss starts properly)

But when i deploy my EAR, it does not seem that the spring context is bootstaped
Yet I have jboss-spring.xml in META-INF

I would appreciate another tip

Right now, jboss-spring.xml is packaged with the EAR. Shall i put it as part of the MYPROJECT-JAR ?
Shall I rename MYPROJECT.JAR into MYPROJECT.spring ?

Here is my EAR

created: META-INF/
 inflated: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  created: lib/
 inflated: META-INF/application.xml
 inflated: META-INF/jboss-spring.xml
 inflated: META-INF/jboss-app.xml
 inflated: lib/joda-time-hibernate-1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/datecalc-common-1.1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/MYPROJECT-API-JAR-1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/aspectjweaver-1.5.4.jar
 inflated: lib/datecalc-joda-1.1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/spring-2.5.6.jar
 inflated: lib/MYPROJECT-IMPL-JAR-1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/otfeed-driver-0.1.3.jar
 inflated: lib/joda-time-1.5.2.jar
 inflated: lib/aspectjrt-1.5.4.jar
 inflated: lib/MYPROJECT-COMMONS-JAR-1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/MYPROJECT-PERSISTENCE-JAR-1.0.jar
 inflated: lib/quartz-1.5.0.jar
 inflated: MYPROJECT-EJB-JAR-1.0.jar
  created: META-INF/maven/
  created: META-INF/maven/com.strateer.mktdataengine/
  created: META-INF/maven/com.strateer.mktdataengineMYPROJECT-EAR/
 inflated: META-INF/maven/com.strateer.mktdataengine/MYPROJECT-EAR/pom.xml
 inflated: META-INF/maven/com.strateer.mktdataengine/MYPROJECT-EAR/pom.properties

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189540#4189540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189540