[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Exception propagation using servlet transport

seanmmcc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 15 12:38:16 EST 2008

Ron,
I set my log level to debug like so (I see no new information in my server log):

  | <category name="org.jboss.remoting">
  |
  |       <priority value="DEBUG" />
  |
  |    </category>
  |
  |    <category name="org.jboss.aop">
  |
  |       <priority value="DEBUG" />
  |
  |    </category>

I have been testing by setting a break point on the server and confirming the exception is exercised:

  | if (results.size() == 0) {
  | 			throw new RemoteException(" Failed to find user with name supplied ");
  | 		}

If I remove fix the invalid user name I am testing with the everything works as expected.  So  I think the round trip is working correctly.

Another developer tested and produced the same results I have described.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189617#4189617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189617