[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Cannot create a Dynamic Web Module 2.5 version project

bdlink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 15 17:02:47 EST 2008

This is happening to me as well.  I am using eclipse 3.4.1 and the latest (updated Nov 20, 08) Jboss tools 3 daily.

Creating a new JSF project and selecting servlet 2.5 and JSF 1.2 leaves the Dynamic web facet at 2.4, and it cannot be changed.  I came to the conclusion that JBoss tools is not using the facits, since it has separate JBoss tools add capability wizards.

Is it true that we should not be adding facets to a JBoss JSF project?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189637#4189637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189637