[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Scaling issue

DoubleDenim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 16 01:57:26 EST 2008

Hi,

I have an application which consists of a servlet which talks to a stateless session bean. The problem i am having is that when i try to process more than one of these servlets in my browser, the application slows down by half or more, in fact the more web clients i have the slower it gets.

I am wondering where i should start looking for a solution.

The session bean itself uses ejb3s persistence, the l2 cache for persistent ejbs, pojo cache for session data, and i'm using the commonj, foo work manager implementation of workmanager to do some multi threaded stuff.

I've done some profiling with the jboss profiler and found that the delays occur within the work threads on my workmanager.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189644#4189644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189644