[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Hot deployment of deployers in Jboss5?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 16 06:45:24 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : What did you try and didn't work?

  | Deployers are plain beans as all othe beans we install in jbossas or mc.
  | See multiple examples of this in jbossas instance's deployers directory.
I have been trying to make the changes in the slee.deployer and then placing the changed one in the jboss5/server/default/deployers folder, I was expecting the new slee deployments will go through the changed deployers but it did not.
I was not able to get it working without bouncing back the Jboss5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189660#4189660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189660