[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Keep the connection alive after a management bean method

wimxa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 17:31:36 EST 2008

Peter, thanks for the comment.

The problem is not that I close the connection, but JBoss does that even though I don't want it to be closed. At the end, I cannot have a connection live after the method exits. I need that to avoid costly initialization of the legacy code and there is really no other way I see except keeping the connection alive.

Is there a way to tell JBoss (it's CachedConnectionManager, as the below stacktrace says) not to close my connections and that I will take care of that somehow?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189930#4189930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189930