[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) a

prakashmvc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 04:54:35 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
I got some tool to analyze the thread dump.After analysis what I found is,
In jboss server connection pool is configured to allow 75 connections.
After sometime starting the server,all database connections being blocked,it shows all 75 connections are inactive.
Java code base also, we are closing the connections after performing the operations.
Because of all the database connections are blocked, server couldn't connect to database.Hence it's going to zombie state.

Is there any configuration changes required in jboss to overcome this issue?

Regards,
Prakash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190019#4190019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190019