[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy79 getting conext

rober-mpp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 21:07:54 EST 2008

Ok i've solved this problem with a little help from my friend Agus.

I have duplicated some of the jars in both, the ear and the webapp, in order to make the IDE compile. That was causing the interface in the client not to match the remote reference.

I've removed the duplicated jars from the webapp that was calling the ejb, and added the dependency between projects to make the IDE compile.
This part is solved, now I have a bunch of other problems, but different ones :P

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190299#4190299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190299