[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Streaming transport

matt.hibb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 22:30:13 EST 2008

Hi All,

Just a quick question with regards to transport available for streaming.

I want to be able to stream files from a client to a server. But cannot have the server initiate a new connection back to the client, as the client will most likely be behind firewall(s) etc etc. Is it possible to have streaming use bisocket transport (for example) in any current production version of Remoting?

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-11807
The above links suggests the answer to my question is no, but it is dated quite old so was just curious if this was still the case.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190307#4190307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190307