[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss Remoting form MIDlet

trustin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 01:52:16 EST 2008

J2ME support was planned long time ago, and MicroSocketClientInvoker is the product of such an effort. However, it was not completed unfortunately.  AFAIK, there was not much demand for such a feature so far.

If I am going to implement a J2ME version of Remoting, I'd implement it from scratch while reusing only the core classes related with serialization.  It's because it would rather easier to maintain J2ME compatibility from future Remoting changes - it should be a separate module.

I am sorry that it didn't help much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190364#4190364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190364