[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: JBoss Remoting form MIDlet

chrisitan_knappe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 03:09:29 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply trustin, but you'r right ;-) - it really does not help me. What I not understand is, that there is not much demand for this feature. If I have to integrate a mobile Device over a socket connection into JBoss I think JBoss remoting is the only way doing this in a EJB conform way. But OK - I have to work around an put an other layer between my mobile device and the JBoss.

If someone has other idea of doing this - please tell me.

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190389#4190389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190389