[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: LoginFilter vs. WebAuthenticator

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 13:53:57 EST 2008

Additionally, I have a requirement to prevent multiple sessions for having access to the resources. Meaning I want to wait until person 1 is completely done with the app before I allow person 2 in.

This does not make sense with a web application. Explain please

OR is it

You don't want the same person from logging in twice into the same application , while the first session is alive ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190606#4190606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190606