[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Custom Login

guybedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 15:24:54 EST 2008

Hi,

i'm looking for some advices regarding to custom login and authentication.

I'm currently reading portal reference doc & mails, etc ... trying to figure out how to setup a custom login.

In fact i have to setup an authentication process with sms sending, and other custom functionnalities.

So i'm thinking of building a custom portlet which would handle all this process.
I think i'll have to setup a custom JAAS module but don't yet how to do that.

i'm in a great need for some advice and some hints.
Thanks for your help !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190625#4190625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190625