[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lan.ClassCastException when casting to remote bean

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 06:25:52 EST 2008

And this is strange:

 +- simpleserver (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- SimpleStatefulBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   |   +- localStatefulProxyFactory (class: org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulLocalProxyFactory)
  |   |   |   +- local (class: java.lang.Object)
  |   |   |   +- remote (class: java.lang.Object)

Which version of Java do you use? I would recommend using Java 1.5. And if you are using any IDE to deploy the application, i would recommend you switch to manual deployment till the issue is fixed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190830#4190830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190830