[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - AOPC Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.aop.Aspec

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 07:14:46 EST 2008

I am trying to upgrade jboss-aop-1.5.6.GA to 2.0.0.GA.
Currently I am using the following libs in my eclipse project:

- trove.jar
- javassist.jar
- jboss-aop-jdk50.jar

In order to upgrade, I replaced those jars with the three new ones. But when I execute the aopc precompile task, I get the following error:

  | <!-- my precompile task -->
  | <path id="jboss.aop.classpath">
  |     <pathelement location="lib/jboss-aop-jdk50.jar"/>
  | </path>
  |
  | <taskdef name="aopc" classname="org.jboss.aop.ant.AopC"  classpathref="jboss.aop.classpath"/>
  |
  | The Error:
  |
  | [aopc] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.aop.AspectManager.getBindingCollection()Lorg/jboss/aop/advice/ClassifiedBindingAndPointcutCollection;

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190851#4190851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190851