[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking t

jicr74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 10:11:09 EST 2008

Hello everyone:
I heard JBOOS 4.0.2 has a bug when it comes to db pooling,
I 've upgraded my version to 4.2.2 G.A. and it didn't help at all
I 'm still facing th "No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 60000 [ms] )" problem, funny, it just shows up with DB2 8 DBMS.
I am certain I have no pool leakin all my connections within my apps are closed and this is what I've got in my datasource.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>jdbc/jndiname</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:db2://server:port/db</connection-url>
    <driver-class>com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver</driver-class>
    <user-name>user</user-name>
    pasword
    <min-pool-size>10</min-pool-size>
    <max-pool-size>100</max-pool-size>
    <blocking-timeout-millis>60000</blocking-timeout-millis>
    <idle-timeout-minutes>5</idle-timeout-minutes>
  </local-tx-datasource>

If you realize I have a loose maxpoolsize
In my DB2 8 db settings I have the following
Max number of active applications            (MAXAPPLS) = AUTOMATIC
Max number of existing agents               (MAXAGENTS) = 400
thanks  in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190923#4190923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190923